Sunday, September 30, 2007

Frozen in time and money!

(The picture above is used as representation only and the brand is trademark of the respective companies)


Working so far has been an enjoying adventure filled with ups and downs. But I cannot deny the glitter in me when it's the end of the month; pay day!

Yes we do deserve what we earn and we have to reward ourselves with the efforts we put in!

However, it also would be wise to save money! I know this sounds like advise coming from some senior but this did strike me where I am heading to in terms of financial stability.

As ussual, I started Googling tips on how to save money. Save money and earn money is different!

What certainly striked me was a rather unussual but somewhat interesting tip. Most of my finding on Google blame credit cards for the reason why people over-spend.

The tip was to place your credit card into a tupper -ware and fill the tupper- ware (yes and the card with safe water) and cover the tupper-ware with the lid.

Once done, put the tupper-ware in the freezer!!!

Leave for 3 hours and then look at it. Frozen credit card!

The reason for this is to disable the use of the card, hence, saving money!

Alternatively, maybe we can train the mine to save and spend wisely.
The credit card is still useful no doubt in emergency situations.