Sunday, August 12, 2007

An escappe to KL

It was Friday and I finalized a few important matters with Mandy and Melody. Left for home to pack up to go to KL on a Sat morning. Gave a call to a friend Chris to tell her I'll becoming to hang-out with her and Damian on a Sat. I bet ur sis will be so jealous! Lol!

Supposedly to wake up at 3.45 am but in the end woke up at 7.30 am thanks to my new pillow.

Left at 9 a.m. and reach Subang at around 1 pm. It was a good drive in the Volvo considering after being serviced.

Hanged out at my bro place. My bro and nephew went out for my nephew's friends bday. I was so bored at home. Dad wanted me to download the guy who recreated his own Negaraku, hence, did it. Oh dad transfered pics of his Euro trip with mom to my laptop. He gave me a run down on his trip.

Bro came back late that day and went to Carrefour. Came home to makan.

Left for my outing with Chris and Damian. Went to Starbucks at Taipan to test my wireless but unfortunately no connection to server that day. We wondering wat else can do. So went to Club 7 to play pool with Damian over some beers while Chris watched. Sent them home and returned back to my bro place to come online here.

Sunday would be time spent with family. Visiting my couz at TTDI and maybe PJ.

Monday morning have to wake up early for my sis convo. It should be over around 1 p.m. Dad got arrangements for party at bro place.

Tuesday, off back to Penang. Dad kinda home-sick and talking about home. Both a bit jet-lag.