Thursday, August 02, 2007

The family doctor...

I was ill again today. Went to Dr Bala's in Pulau Tikus opposite 7 E.

Waited for a stinking 1 hour for the dude to come. Was kinda crowded with ppl sneezing and coughing.

My fever went up and felt really uncomfortable. Went in for the check-up and came out ensuring that it was paid by the company. :P

Crossed of to the car where I met my family doctor just about to close his clinic. I said hie and we started to talk about the past when I was younger, fatter and you could say a boy. Haha!

This dude is so relaxed and easy to talk to. He has aged obviously but still remembers the family. Actually they still go to him. But he can remember where I was missing for the past 6 years.

The good thing I learnt from him is his positive attitude and always kind. One of the best doctors I've met so far compared to that grumpy arse from Burmah C.

By the way, the nice doctor is Dr Teong from Klinik Teong Burmah Road.