Sunday, October 28, 2007

The end of October...

Work has been interesting with the ultimate goal to hit 90% customer satisfaction for end of this year. I am proud to be a member of the new ANZ Deliveries team. This is not easy to achieve but I can certainly see the team spirit and the undying effort to make the best of it. Way to go team! No use in being negative and moving forward look at how we can positively turn our efforts into results!

With the busyness of work, nothing much done lately. Just hanging out at Old town, Coffee Bean and Starbucks to chill!

It was great meeting up with Joni and Carie at McD GreenLane on Friday night. Can see everyone is happy though we all not working together. It was good catching up with Joni after so long. Vote for her in One-In-A-Million! A lot of new things to talk about including the topic of Trevor's love life! :P Jeezz... So kay po! But I know ppl care for me.... Thanks! Muakz!

Took leave for Friday to go for Douglas(my nepwhew) first birthday. It has been ages since I met up with my bro in KL. Going down with dad in the Myvi. Just chill and hang as it has been a while. When I moved to Penang, I pictured myself going back to KL often but seems like hanging out more in Penang. Well Trev in the end what does Penang have to offer you??? Sigh...

Ok enough of feeling emo as it's Sunday night and tommorrows work...

Christmas is coming up so starting to think of presents.

All I want for Christmas is a tool set including wranch! Hahah! I really hope can get this from parents!!! A 1-ton jack would be kinda nice too...