Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday 6/11/2007 runaway from office plan...

Working has been hectic ever since I started working at Dell. Just can't wait for the dawn of a Friday; the last day of the working day. Reaching Wednesday would be fun as it would be mid-week and of course a time to have a beer. Haha!

However, the eve of Wednesday this week, Tuesday, duhhhh... Ruby had organized for a get together with me and Alex. We have been old friends for quite some time now but never had the opportunity to hang-out together. Btw, all from Dell. I guess our lives started with Dell. Hehe! Kak Suzie was suppose to join tapi maklumlah kakak sibuk dgn tugasan2 back-end dier... Tugasan2 back-end sounds a bit speculative but it is clean Dell work related tasks. Haha!

Anyhow, we planned to watch this vampire movie. God, I am so bad with names and too malas to go Google it. I sincerely thought it would be another round of epic horror with me hiding in my t-shirt like Ju-On but the movie was partially horrific and action packed just as Alex mentioned prior to watching.

Then Rubz wanted go shopping so Alex and I stood my the balcony in front of the shops chatting about life, family, work and cars!!!

Alex suggested pizza which I didnt really mind as it has been a while. Rubz mentioned that he has been talking about eating pizza for weeks and he was really hoping that all of us would agree with him.

Went to Pizza Hut and Alex was busy ordering and we were like nodding with whatever he ordered. The food was great and the choice of pizza was good. We had a great time.

Also, Alex thought us Monster House, I think that was the name of the arcade game. Basically, the goal is simple that is too shoot the zombies as much as we can. Alex was the champion as predicted and you should see the dude shooting two guns at a time one in each hand.

It was a great time as it has been a while since went out of the house to do something so cool!

Sorry I had to censor the jokes and hillarious events that happen during this outing due to viewer discretion. But if you heard it you would wish you were with us! Haha!