Saturday, November 17, 2007

What a day to begin a Saturday...

I had barely 3 hours of sleep and woke up to online. Headed down to table for coffee with my mum. Mum was catching up with me on what's been happening lately and where I went last night bla bla bla.

Suddenly out of no where, she hands me my old love letter which I thought I threw away loooooooooong time ago in KL. I was speechless and left the table. I seriously did not know what to say but it was an awkward situation. She said it was ok but I know what she was thinking.

I could not know how to explain to her or how the freaking letter got mixed with her papers / photos.

It was years back but I really don't wanna talk about the content of that particular letter.
I am cool with the past but somethings should just have remained untold forever.
It's the moment of life when it happenned and you just do not wanna go back there again.