Saturday, November 10, 2007

TGIF 0n 2nd Day Deepavali

It was a Friday that I felt like leaving early to avoid the unforgivable jams that ussually happen on a Friday after work.

I left around 2.30pm and headed to Kapitan Keling for nasi kandar. Had the ussual chicken and fish egg.

Went home later and slept. Seriously knocked out. Woke-up to the call of Daryl who ask me go with him to "punch- card" @ makan at ussual hang-out place. I was in a daze. I told him I will fetch him later and go to work together to punch-card. I felt like I had awaken to a Saturday morning and it was time to go to work. It was actually still Friday around 6.30 pm and Daryl had invited me for the ussual pork spare-parts soup in town. He was laughing on the phone as he knew I was really blur and told me to call him later. Jeez man. I was so blur when he called. Haha!

Viran (ex-St Xavier ) called me and told me wanted to meet up at night after dinner. Made a few calls and managed to round up a couple of the boys for beer at Torch. It had been ages since I last went to Torch. We had a good solid 2 buckets!

It was nice catching up with all and reminiscing on the past and talking about the plans for the future. We still cannot imagine who Gary went out with back then those days... Hahha! Hot chick from CGL back then. Well mostly the memories and the things that we found to be important to us at that time were rekindered.

Gary then suggested go to Tari Cafe for supper around 2 am. Surprisingly it was not cheap. Burger ayam special cost RM 5.50 which was kinda expensive. Gary said the prices have risen since he last went.

Everyone was feeling high or am I speaking for myself??? Haha! Yeah I am high right now but took the trouble to key this down as it was a milestone in this years social gatherings.

Nice catching up with old friends and talking about the history that led us to who we are today.

God bless St Xaviers!

P.S. I still think the teachers and principal suck big time!