Thursday, February 28, 2008

Beer time!

I was chatting with Banyen the other day in the office and it occured to us how long we had not gone out for a drink.

So decided to check out this beer place @ banana leaf curry house in Tg Bungah. The invitation was extended to Peter Loh @ Ah Tat, Christine Lim, Carie and Melvyn. Yup all from Dell.

I was too malas to drive and asked Banyen come fetch me in her Wira at 8 pm. The new Wira SE is rather impressive in terms of build-up quality and looks. Supposed to fetch Chris but she cancel coz not well. You really missed out on the fun lah Chris!

Arrived at the place and saw Vendas and Shoba sitting with a bucket of Tiger. But where was Peter? Peter had just gone toilet coz someone decided to start drinking without us. :P

Took a seat for a while and Peter ordered Indalo wine. Indalo is from South Africa and retails for about RM 40. Not bad drink and lightens the mood! :D

Vendas and Banyen started talking and realized both came from Pulau Tikus kampung and they knew of all the historical moments and good times! I never felt lost as I could certainly relate to what they were talking about and about those particular times.

It was so fun talking and laughing. Basically talking crap.

Then we started talking about American politics and wondered where was the Ah Moh Kau buaya(Mark) was as he is really into American politics. He is a McCain supporter. Speaking of the devil he showed up with Ming, his new "friend" who had really red hair! Chinese girl with dyed red hair! No photos but can imagine lah guys. Lol!

We all got kinda high and out of no where Ah Tat got excited about Banyen's Wira SE. He asked her if can test drive and she happily gave the keys! Being a previous owner of a Wira 1.6 I certainly knew the feeling of a Wira! Revs and wheels spins!

Ah Tat was driver, Banyen was co and I was seated behind trying to play cool! When Ah Tat got permission to "test" the car I buckled up coz I knew what was about to happen.

Wheels were spinning at the Tg Bungah Hotel traffic light. Windows were all down coz all were smoking up and so was the tyres of the car! I could smell burnt smell coming from the wheel spin that Ah Tat did. We were blazing fast, taking corners and cutting in and out. Really cucuk a Merz bumper! Hell it's Ah Tat man! Trusted him with my life! Banyen was quiet initally or trying to act cool and had that I am not worried look. :P

Ah Tat had really good time with the car doing his thing and testing it like those car reviewers from Top Gear. I think Ah Tat should send his review in on the Wira as I am sure they have yet to test it yet. Haha!

Got back to the place, had a few more glasses of wine and they got started on playing dunno what cards. I was enjoying the moment while standing and having trouble balancing. Haha! I was high but happy! Kind of like sucked into a moment where I could forget my worries and fears! That feel good high feeling! Haha!

Left the place around 11.15pm as next day was working day.

Oh yeah, guess what? Ah Tat went MC the next day! Shhhhh...