Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Busy week!

Ouch... this week is certainly hectic. Exam on Wednesday! Computer Networks. The Checksum calculation is really killing me... depending on Azzuhry to teach me a thing or two. Thanks bro. Always can count on u! Then there's this lab test for Theory of Computing I am a bit worried about... haven't learnt much about this test in the classes. Dunno what's coming out but hoping for the best! So plan to learn it up with Ashe or Eddy. Dun worry... I'll teach u guys lar if I know anything!

This 23rd my driving license expires. Went just now to the photographer near my house(The Kodak Shop) to get instant pictures. I am not the waiting type... heheh! Somemore the date is drawing near so wanna get it done as soon as possible. Probably opt for the 2 year license. Less hassle I guess coz if not have to renew again next year.

Wow, turning another year older this year. The time of the year when I look back and think of what I've been through this year. Erm... I am not the regretting type of person so just gonna say it was 'ok'. Met a girl who I treasure dearly, got an MP3 player finally in my car after saving up, powered sunglasses(never wore sunglasses for the past 10 years!) and not forgetting the family and friends who have been there for me! Thanks guys! Looking forward to a better year and tackling those challenges at the tip of my fingers! Bring erm on! Optimism works for me... heheh!

Guys out there! Get ur hands on FHM this months issue. It's getting better seriously. From articles on how to dump ur gf to fashion tips! I am learning so much. And not forgetting those bar room jokes and those true stories! Are they for real? I got the magazine to fill the boring moments when I am too stressed out to study... hahah!

The Shiavo case on the internet really touched me. I mean I dunno what to decide. To remove the tube that has kept her living for the past 10 years or to retain it. She's still living but I can imagine the agony she's going trough. How can she suffer? But at the same time, she's alive! How can someone just pull the plug? Oh well, an interesting story in the U.S. that the decision to proceed now is in the hands of the higher courts. Let's pray for this person who is suffering in this state. Thank God to for the life we have. Though it may seem problematic but remember what this nice lady is going through...