Friday, March 18, 2005

My First Blog!

Hey people... Oh my God. Can you imagine me suddenly creating my own blog and posting. Well, it striked me that is kinda interesting to tell your friends and family about what's going on in your life. Yeah, most of us are geographically separated so find this the best way to inform people. I hope I do improve my grammar though with this new activity of blogging. I find that by posting we really try to use words and make use of the English grammar. Of course we don't use this words in our daily life but hey this is our chance here at blogspot.com ... Let us be Shakesphere..... muahhahahaha!

Adoi.... I am like so busy studying for finals which is on the early weeks of April. This is exactly what I am gonna do this weekend people. Yup, just round the corner... The hardest is Theory of Computing... Very conceptual and a thinking subject rather than Computer Networks and Resource. No excuse to think less of these latter subjects. They are equally as hard... Trust me... I am in MMU!

Everyone's been talking about the new Malaysian production movie Sepet. Sadly it's release is rather limited here as Malacca does not show it. I am sure other states like KL and Penang have it. Then the roadside 'VCD boys' also dun seem to have them in their selection. Oh well, hope I bump into it sooner or later. Heard reviews of it so that what spurred me in my search for this movie.