Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Back to Malacca!

Wah... really great to be back to Malacca. Hanging out with all my friends here and there and also the bumping into friends at malls, pasar malam and Bukit Beruang area who are like where the hell have have u been??? But also kinda sad as some of my friends have graduated this year and left MMU. Next year, it will be my turn. I guess these are stages in life. When u are at the end of a stages, u succeed and go on to the next. Probably more fun and experiences later on in other stages. As for my current stage of being in Malacca, it's been a great life experience. Memories that will last a life time.

Got reaquainted to my room in Malacca. Needed a lot of cleaning up. Even though I just got this place and had done a 'disposing' session before I moved in, I realize it just wasn't enough. So out went more things. My old Telekom bills etc. I am lucky to find this place and got really good housemates. They are really sweet. We all like family like that.

I also would like to thank the generous people out there who have been looking after my 'precious asset'. I know there were loads of problems, but u guys helped me out. Thank you so much!

The heat in Malacca needs some getting use to. But, it starts to rain occasionally, hence, it cools down the heat. One thing lar about rains, they dirty my car... :(

I got a report submission due on the 12th of Oct and a presentation on 19th Oct. So pretty much I jaga rumah here in Malacca. I like Malacca lar. The small town. The food. The people.

Hope to leave for Penang by the 20th. Wanna go home lar and play with my dogs and drive my mom's Iswara again. Lot of great times in that car! I wanna go up Kek Lok Si again... I just love that place and the Buddhist statues. I feel so at peace.

During these months, I will have my Final Year Project to be done. I got two of my great friends to be my group mates. We are considering what program lar to be done. Cause I mean, if we chose a difficult one, chances of doing well also hard. We gotta be prepared with knowledge in Java, ASP or PHP. I blur lar but gotta learn up!

Living in Selangor was great lar. I mean no doubt it's a busy place with traffic jams and pollution. But, you yourself end up getting busy and going with the flow. In the end, you just feel like one of them. A typical thing I experienced was trips to shopping complexes, stuck in traffic jams, eating out (too busy/tired lar to cook). I made the best of it. Closer to Brian my 4 year old nephew. Really miss that small boy. We made good play buddies! Never too old to be a kid! Hahah! Also not forgetting meeting old friends and relatives all over Petaling Jaya, KL and other suburbs. Met Azry and Apis in Seri Kembangan, Gan in Kajang, Celeste in Ampang, Fayeruz in Cyberjaya. Wow, my car really covered a lot of km! It was fun to meet up with all of them and those I did not mention. Most of these places I was not sure of and never been to like Seri Kembangan and Kajang. Now I know. Heheh!

Selamat Berpuasa to all my Muslim friends during Ramadhan and Happy Deepavali to my Hindu brothers and sisters! If anyone got open house on Deepavali or Hari Raya, give me a call or SMS. Maybe I can come! Happy holidays to everyone during MMU trimester break! Have a smashing time where ever u are! Drive safe u all!