Monday, October 17, 2005

Holiday mood... I guess...


I just passed up my report last Tuesday. Now waiting for the presentation on Wednesday. I dunno what they gonna ask and I am just gonna prepare the relevant slides I think is needed; company background, what I did etc.

After that, I am shooting off home to Penang! Yeah, I am just gonna grab my car and go home. It's gonna be like 5 hours drive but I am gonna try doing it... SOLO! Hahah! I just wanna induldge in my favourite food lar... nasi kandar, curry me, char koay teow, mee goreng ( Swattow Lane). Damn, my lips are wet already! Haha! Going back home would mean get to drive my dad's and mom's car. Miss driving them lar... I often rekindle the pass as I drive them. Oh yeah especially on those roads in Penang that I use to use when I was a kid! Oh not forgetting my Hawk Worker mountain bike. Gonna fill some air and hit the road. I had her for 9 years now... she use to be my love until I met... N... hehe! Maybe if got some money I go shopping... not at those expensive malls lar... Ayer Itam kot... the stairs going up to Kek Lok Si.

I should be back in KL before Deepavali lar. If Deepavali maybe go visit my friend at Rawang. But will have to find the place lar. Hari Raya not sure who I am gonna visit as Nurul told me to wait until people call then go. But sure I wanna visit Azuri loh... His my old buddy in MMU. The one that taught me the fundamentals of IT, friendship and love. The rest I tunggu dan lihat. Owh yeah, maybe go check out that Aquarium in KLCC with Nurul. It better be worth my money Nurul or u owe me a box of kuih raya, serunding etc. ... hahaha!

One thing I learnt of late. Appreciate the ones close to u. When they are gone, u never know when they will come back or if they will come back. Learn to chill and relax and dun worry to much. Just be happy with life and take life easy. U are the one responsible for urself. I f u want to see things happen, it only depends on u and everyone has a fair chance of doing what they want. Importantly, be happy. Regarding decisions, make ur own decisions. People may be not the best to give but do listen to what they have to say. At the end make a decision ur happy with. The only way to be happy is by making ur decision because u know exactly what u want.

I hope this holidays I can chill and relax at home. Have a good rest after so long up and down, here and there. Just wanna stay at home and be pampered by my parents! Heheh! The ideal thing for me is to sit on my living room carpert ( I love carperts!) and watch Astro on TV. Wow, that's ultimate. I hope my sis got new seasons of Orange County coz they really get me off my seat with all the excitement going on.

Oh yeah guess what???? I am so into Desperate Housewife. Those 4 women, Susan (HOT), Bree(medium hot), Lynette (cold) and Gabby ( Hotter!) are simply so entertaining in the show. I mean they really show how women in their 30s or 40s are and how they go through life! I mean the horror that goes round the neighbourhood is a bit over reminding me of the backlanes of New York but the lifes of them makes u really learn a lot about people their age.

Happy holidays guys! Hope to tell u guys more of Penang trip. To the people living far far away from their love partners, 'jangan nakal-nakal'.