Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Starting work... wish me luck!!!


Tommorrow will mark my first day on the job. Leaving the house around 6.45 am coz trying to beat the hectic traffic; ppl going to work and kids going to school.

I have yet to determine which route would be ideal. Some say use Penang Outer Ring Road ( something like LDP in KL) or the Green Lane Road. Green Lane has many schools on it so I dunno if it would be ideal or the flow of traffic would be smooth. We'll see tommorrow!

My new working place is a humble company manufacturing and assembling pc's for home and office use. It's located at Bayan Lepas near to the Penang Airport. Should take me around 40 mins to get there. Well, atleast I can drive my car more often!!! Heheh!

Basically what I am suppose to do is handle customers that call in. Their calls list from complaints, questions etc. that we must try to rectify and handle. It's an 8-5 pm job with 1 hour lunch in between.

I shall comment on what went on at the workplace in detail after I've started working there. Sure a lot to tell. Hahah!

Initially I wanted to get a job in KL. When I was in Penang, decided to try my luck. The offer was good with great renumerations and bennefits hence I said ok I shall try working here. Mom and dad are delighted with the decision. I get Astro, Streamyx and walking distance to Gurney Plaza or 1-Stop. How to complain?My dad had an idea to build another car park for me but I decline coz very troublesome and all. Ala, ppl who know me, I am practical type. Just park and masuk rumah! Heheh! The exotic food well comes in standard living in Penang!! Yahooooo! The nightlife here is great! Chicks galore of course! But u gotta becareful! Not all are ideal for any guy! Some are bitches!

My uncle told me ppl would wonder how come a Selangor plate car would drive like the other competent Penang drivers! Haha! Penang drivers u gotta learn them! Everyone wanna go places fast. So have to anticipate whose behind, front and sides. I sometimes get scared though to see how they drive. But keeping to my road ethicate I think can survive! Hehe!

Wish me luck on the job!!! :D