Saturday, July 01, 2006

Why do u wanna start something I ended peacefully? Don't get it...


Well... what can I say? Someone has started the ball rolling!

I have been a victim of condemn and defamation! Well, I really trusted u and was going to go on to the next step if things went smoothly. But, there was a glitch resulting in me retreating from the battle ground to a place called 'safe' = separation.

After sooo long, u finally voice out ur raging anger and unhappiness to me INDIRECTLY. Thank you! Let everyone know. It's a marvelous job! Compliments to u! Ur message has well been transfered to everyone. But in the large arena of everyone, there are smaller segments who simply know the truth! I mean are they wrong to have opinions? No right? Their opinions was caused by what u did to them. I mean why the hell they would come out with false judgements of u? That would sound so fictional! Pinch urself to see if it hurts! Do it! We are in a real world!This is no Orange County show where everyone is happy always!

I think if there was anyone willing to start to say something it should be me of course! But I have put it behind me. I am not willing to blame anyone directly. It happen, it ended! That's it. I never bothered to worry or be upset by it. I faced it like a man ( 1 batang , 2 bola) u know? I faced the fact and acted accordingly to the situation when confronted by friends! It may be 2 days after the separation or 2 months or even 2 decades. But in the end they know also right? So does time matter? Or u just plan to have friends for a couple of years then junk them? This is not like toilet paper. U wipe ur ass, then throw the paper. Friends are a lifetime asset and I cherish them. If they need to know, let them know. If they are our friends, then why should we hide it from them?

I take it as a sign to clear ur tarnished name off the minds of ur friends! So u acted to pollute my name making me look like the villain and u can heroicly rejoice of being the winner! U obviously knew or were scared to be labelled. So u quickly came out with something so everyone knows he was wrong all the way. Why have I been so silent? Ever wonder? Coz I just want it to end there and not to make matters worst. Now u have started the ball rolling? U dun have to go round now showing ur lover, acting misserable feeling threatend by this. U know me, I am not going to do anything not that I am a sissy but just hey I am a mature individual. U started it, so it's wise I reply. Not that I am deffending myself. Just a response to what u said.

I know I am not perfect. I have failed. I failed to the point where I gave it up! Coz I know if I continue I shall continue to fail too. I was imperfect. I was wrong always. As I know it was a failure, it's better to depart then to continue. But why tell everyone so publicly? Are we on Oprah?

Sometimes, the best thing to do it's keep silent for a while. Now u making me feel even more disgusting towards u. Making me regret why I even bothered taking so much pride in u? Love came but sadly it ended. I also hurt and sad. There were problems. But why poke the finger at me? I takes to Tango. Not all my fault.

Anyway, I dun care anymore about u. What u wanna write just write. If ppl think I am satan's son so be it! I admit u have the freedom of speech! It's me and the rest of Malaysians that are told to shut up. Right? Hahha! Not racist but hey it's a fact! But this is not Malaysia, this is cyberspace! So ppl can respond by replying to ur criticism. Congrats by the way! Ur a "team player"! Hahah!