Sunday, October 22, 2006

Makan x 3... Last Sunday... not today...

After going to Gurney Plaza with Gan last Sunday, was pretty much bored being a Sunday. I look forward to Sunday's coz that's when I get to do my own thing rather than work. Plz ignore I just said bored but actually I kinda look forward to do nothing 0n Sunday!

Suggested go to Swattow Lane. So off we went in the lil blue Aveo.

Before we went there, we went to the pet shop Chew Thean Yeang to take a look at the new dogs and fish. I dun have any pics of that though I saw a huge cat fish. I wonder what happen to the big black labrador?

Then go makan at Swattow Lane! Yippie! Get to order my favourite mee goreng Sultan. It was great. I had the crave for it. Also ordered coconut water. Yeah, rather rare for me to order that but just felt like it. :P




I couldn't help but notice that Penang people like to eat in their free time. I mean it was like 4.30 p.m. and people were out eating. Sure not dinner lah at 4.30! Wanna say tea-time also cannot. Include me lah. We just felt so bored so nothing to do we go eat that day.

Gan loves to eat! :P Gan topped up his ice-kacang with papaya and ice-cream.


I tell u this is so lame updating my blog base on what happen last Sunday. But what the heck it was a great Sunday just hanging around! :D