Saturday, October 07, 2006

The best Saturday in a long time!

It has really been a long time since I last blogged. Apologies on the absence as my pc was down and never had the time to update. It has been busy since I started work.

This week has been hectic. I spent most of the hours of the week in office.
Friday, my manager asked me if I am coming back to office on Saturday(optional) I proudly said no.

Today (Saturday) was spent busy sleeping recovering from my Friday night with Gan. We are both working now and have come along way since our schooling days! Haha! We went for Thai food at Tg Bungah. The shop is called Latnna. We had pork leg and tom yam fish head. It can't beat the Thai food that my new friend and colleague, Carienna, took me in Bagan Ajam on the mainland. But it was a good try.

Then we headed over to Sea Wind near Naza Hotel in Tanjung Tokong for beers! We sat by the beach chilling, drinking and puffing. It was so relaxing, looking back on the week and chatting about the good old days! The strong winds and waves did not hinder us though I was getting a little panic. I got phobia going to beaches especially after tsunami. Seeing the young people (around age 20) playing on the beach (What is the time Mr. Wolf) made me laugh reminising on the old times when we were young. Now, it looked pretty stupid! Haha!


Back to Saturday, I woke up. Headed to the TV room browsing through the channels. My first time thinkering with my dad's Astro Max. It can record stuff or something. Anyway, I came accross this old movie Cable Guy and started watching. Soon my uncle came over and we had a good laugh at the show. It was like really stupid and funny. Funny stupid!

I today got mood so decided to be a good son and vaccuum the cars. I was vaccuming the footwell of my dad's car when BOOM! The blady vaccuum exploded but it was internally. The motor overheated! My mom came over wondering what happened and explained to her.

I then had to take her to town to her Electrical Shop where the technician took a look and said dead on arrival. I promised to take her to Sen Heng and HSL which I did checking out newer vaccuums. They looked pretty cool and funky! The evolution of the vaccuum.


I bought lunch today for my parents. We went to Swattow Lane to 'tah pau' Char Koay Teow, ice kacang, Koay Teow Th'ng and poh-pia. I so big eyes mah wanna eat. Hahah! Still got balance. I even bought a packet of nasi lemak which I could not resist in front of HSL facing 1-Stop.

After lunch, washed my parents cars. Was too blady tired to wash my own car. Alah tommorrow lah hopefully.
Went back to TV room after that lieing down after hardwork.

I got out of the house at 5pm and went to HSBC with my dog. I just picked him up and off we went. He had a good time looking out the window but this time he was good to sit.

I folded my rear seats to accomodate his hair and saliva. He was excited I guess.

From HSBC we went to Gurney Drive for a walk. He made some new friends a Golden Retriever and a Shit Zhu. Benson was so happy walking along Gurney Drive. He was pissing, smelling, pissing, smelling... Dog stuff!

I had a nice time walking and relaxing on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Looking at the waves. I really needed a break from the office. It's good to take a break looking at life pass by. Nature to be spesific. The pigeons and the crows busy walking around the beach.

Tonight I am going to this Wine Shop with my colleagues. Just to chill and hang out! Carienna has just informed me she not going coz of some crappy lame ass excuse ... hahah! "I was in Penang whole day!". Kidding. I understand u! Haha!


So guys, I really do hope I can blog more. I shall schedule time out of my busy schedule.
By the way, I am looking forward to my new newphew this November! Yippie!