Monday, January 28, 2008

The cutest thing...

It was around 8 something PM last night when I had to tah pau food for my mom after movies.

She told me to tah pau food first for my mom so we could go out dinner on our own and take our time.

I double-parked in front of CIMB Pulau Tikus and she agreed to go down to buy mom char koay teow. I stood in front of the Myvi for a puff.

Tired, I took a look at my surroundings to absorb Pulau Tikus; the traffic, smell of food and litted signboards of business premises that were closed.

I could not help but gaze at CIMB bank and being a very deep thinker, I was lost thinking just how much security is put in a bank; the alarm, laser beam lights, security guards on duty, thick bullet proof doors etc.

"Money or life", a voice said approaching me from the back.

I got a shock of my life. It has been a long time since someone did that to me. As I turned back, stood an obviously shorter and smaller than me girl with a cheeky grin and with her finger right out in the shape of a gun. She laughed!

It was hillarious and cute!

Sometimes it's the little things in life that bring out the big smile in us and leave us touched for the day! ;)