Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My first day OUT of Dell!


As most of you may know, I have resigned from Dell. Going to start my SAP certification training on 8th Sept (fingers crossed!). Then try to look around for a job in KL.

So today is officially my first day out of f*cking Hell!

I am so happy I left.
Two years of inequality, disrespect and insensitivity from the people that taught you a whole new meaning of the word FAKE.
Honestly that blady CSI guy better look out! He is a captain of a ship that is sinking and dwindling in crew, thanks to him! His goals are seriously out of target and it just gets worst! He better get some advise from Captain Jack Sparrow! Lol!

But, I made a satisfactory amount of money while I was there and that matters to me the most. Did a looooooooot of overtime, work on Saturdays and sometimes even Sundays for 2 hrs OT. OT times were the best lah where we managed to rake in lots of money and we were satisfied with our job. Somehow, things changed and now it is just stinking!

Anyway, I guess I can arrogantly say, "No money, no talk".

Sorry guys if I am too emotionally or too dramatic about my experience but I am just happy to be out of it! :D
The best thing that happened was that I really made good friends that were so helpful and kind to me. Thank you so much guys! Gonna miss ya!

My dad told me to wake up early today to take my aunt to the hospital. She was having some probs with the leg. Anyway, it took a considerable part of the morning but I was happy to offer my services to my family. It has been a while since I last could be there for them with work commitments over the 2 years.

So drove the Volvo with like almost everyone in it to the hospital, then send my dad to his workplace in town. I am like his official driver. The ussual back-seat driver treatment kinda gets to you; slow, car coming, car turning etc. Haha!

I really enjoyed my lunch with my mom as we have discovered a cool malay rice shop near Edgecumbe Road. The end that is beside Lancia Motors and connects to Burmah Road. Kinda cheap and the food is tasty. Still better and cheaper then my parents choice of the ultimate Malay food at Teluk Bahang. They still go there but perhaps once a month.

Then had a goooooooooooood nap. Slept on the carpert in front of the TV.

Then got my lazy bones up and vaccummed the Volvo. Tommorrow is the Myvi turn. Haha!
I kind of like have a schedule to keep myself occupied and not bored! Haha!

When evening came, I could not help but to excitedly await Ruby to come. Sigh. I missed her so much. I think coz we worked together and saw each other a lot. But the first day was hard for me. But I guess, it should be like other couples who work in different companies. So I hope to get the hang of things. I think I called her like 5- 6 times during the day! Haha! What to do lah if the heart hungers? Haha!

Well, do watch out for more great stuff on my blog as the days go past in my life after Dell. Haha!