Sunday, June 01, 2008

Gim Seong and Kelly's Wedding 2008

Gim Seong was my monitor in form 4 and 5 and classmate from form 1 to 5 in SXI. Kelly is my colleague from Dell. I was informed of his wedding via a chain email that ended up in my Dell email address. Ruby and I agreed to go for the wedding on 1 June 2008



Most of our old friends from school days were there and we occupied 3 tables solely dedicated to SXI boys and not forgetting their "partners".

Here is the group photo of the "batangs" @ SXI boys including the white shirt guy in front of me who is non-SXI!

Here is a group photo of the SXI boys and "partners".

Here is a nice pic of Ruby and me:



The guys had a group song to be sung on stage title "When You Say Nothing at All" by Ronan Keating(excluding Lai Hee and me who were taking photos):


Overall, it was a great moment and we had mostly not met in like 8 years since left school. There were still shouts for Kah Hee who was present which reminded me of the days his name could be heard along the corridors of SXI and when an Add Maths teacher called Zidan who looked like the footballer asked "What kind of pleasure we get from calling his name".

The gathering of old friends reminded me of the days when were into mini-4-wheel drive cars which we played in SXI drains, moments in the school band, plastic football at the court-angles, canteen fried rice, sports day, basketball, Kelab Bimbingan and Kaunseling, canteen day, openday @ report card day etc.